Why Offshore to South Africa?
South Africa was named as the “Offshoring Destination of the Year” at the 2016 Global Sourcing Association (GSA) awards ceremony and is our preferred global partner.
We believe that offshoring to South Africa has the following benefits:
- Large scale, skilled English language talent pool with neutral accent;
- Cultural affinity with the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada;
- South Africa currently serves countries spanning multiple time zones for BPO delivery;
- Costs 45 - 50% lower than source markets;
- Cost-effective solutions through extensive employee initiative funding;
- Narrowing cost differential with low-cost locations;
- Public sector commitment to developing BPO;
- World class facilities with the best telecom and BPO friendly infrastructures which is fully compliant with global standards (ISO18295);
- Permanently employed agents allow for consistency and continuous training and development via graduate programs;
- Vibrant offshore trade;
- Incentivised on-site management driven to meet and exceed service level agreements with clients;
- South African universities rank highly in global university rankings - Gordon Institute of Business Science is placed in the top 50 rankings by The Financial Times;
- South Africa ranks first in the ‘extent of staff training’ among offshore peers;
- South Africa has one of the most favourable customer oriented legislations,
- Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI), which regulates how companies handle, keep and secure their customers’ information.